Roasted Pumpkin Risotto with Haloumi and Chilli
Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms
Ingredients (4 servings)
320 g Arborio rice,
400 g Porcini mushrooms (also frozen),
50 g Parmesan cheese,
30 g Butter,
1 lt vegetale broth (or stock),
1 glass of dry white wine,
1 small onion,
4 spoons of extra-virgin olive oil,
1 garlic clove,
3 spoons of minced parsley,
- Slice the mushrooms. In a large pan fry the garlic in the oil then add the mushrooms and sauté for around 10 minutes over a high heat , adding salt and pepper and vegetale broth if it is necessary. When the mushrooms are ready, turn off the heat and sprinkle with two spoons of parsley.
- Meanwhile, in another large pan, fry the onion finely chopped in the olive oil. Add the rice, sauté for two minutes then add the dry white wine.
- When the wine is completely absorbed add a ladle of hot broth and cook for about 15-18 minutes over a low heat, continue adding hot broth when necessary and stirring.
- 5 minutes before the rice is cooked, add the mushrooms and continue cooking.
- When the cooking is complete, turn off the heat and stir in butter and parmesan cheese and sprinkle with the left parsley.
- Make your Risotto with porcini mushrooms sit for few seconds, then serve.
- As a final touch, you can garnish the plate with two spoons of mushrooms that you have put on the side when you prepared them.