Roasted Pumpkin Risotto with Haloumi and Chilli
Ingredients (4 servings)
320 g Arborio Rice,
300 g Asparagus,
30 g Butter,
50 g Parmesan cheese,
1 lt Vegetable broth (or stock),
1 glass of dry white wine,
1 small onion,
2 spoons of extra-virgin olive oil,
- Boil the asparagus and when ready cut them into small pieces, putting on the side the tips for garnish. In a large pan fry the onion finely chopped then add the rice and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the dry white wine and when is completely reduced add the broth. Cook for 15-18 minutes over a low heat stirring and adding broth when is necessary.
- When partially cooked add the asparagus and continue cooking.
- When cooking is complete, turn off the heat and stir in butter and parmesan cheese
- Serve your Asparagus Risotto garnishing the plate with asparagus tips.
- For a richer taste, when adding butter and parmesan cheese to your Asparagus Risotto you can add some creamy stracchino cheese.